|Bed & breakfast|
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
See reviews and ranking by TripAdvisor
The Mamilla Hotel Jerusalem combines luxurious accommodation and world class lifestyle hospitality to provide guests an unforgettable experience of Jerusalem. Featuring exclusive dining experiences, a sophisticated atmosphere, holistic wellbeing retreat and a convenient location near shopping and entertainment options, the Mamilla Jerusalem offers guests a variety of options.
The Mamilla Hotel is situated in the heart of Jerusalem, alongside Alrov Mamilla Avenue, Jerusalem's new shopping and entertainment avenue and only minutes away from Jaffa Gate, the Old City, the Tower of David and many other attractions.
The Mamilla Hotel Jerusalem features elegantly designed 194 guest rooms and suites, each offering;
- mini bar
- complimentary mineral water upon check-in
- complimentary daily newspaper
- hair dryer
- flat screen LCD TV
- wireless hi-speed internet
Studio rooms are designed for two, while Executive rooms are larger and include a comfortable sitting area. Mamilla suites feature a bedroom and living room and face the Old City or Alrov Mamilla Avenue. Residence suites are similar, with a larger bedroom. The Presidential suite includes a spacious bedroom, living room, dining/study area and kitchen, and faces the Old City.
Room service: Yes
Laundry service: Yes
Shops: No, but alongside the hotel is Alrov Mamilla Avenue, home to a range of designer shops
Shuttle bus: No
Internet access: Yes
Business facilities: Yes
Other: In-house synagogue
Children's Club: No
Babysitting: Yes, subject to availability and with prior reservation (pay locally)
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
Standard board basis at the Mamilla Hotel Jerusalem is bed and breakfast, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant.
Food & beverage facilities
The Mamilla Hotel Jerusalem offers several tempting options including;
- The dining room, serving fresh breakfast prepared on live cooking stations (also serving Shabbat and holiday meals)
- Mamilla Cafe (opening soon), serving light dishes made from fresh seasonal ingredients in an informal atmosphere
- Espresso Bar, serving freshly ground coffee and freshly baked Italian pastries along with a selection of teas
- Winery, offering one of the largest selections of kosher Israeli wines in the country
- Mirror Bar, with a separate cigar lounge, ideal to enjoy classic drinks, exclusive cocktails and gourmet bar food
- Rooftop (outdoor lounge and restaurant) offering panoramic views of Jerusalem's majestic Old City and serving a large and varied menu at dinner, featuring fresh ingredients cooked in Italian style.
- Lounge, offering refreshments in a relaxed an intimate atmosphere.
Sports & Leisure
- indoor heated pool
- toddler pool.
The Mamilla Jerusalem features a Holistic Wellbeing Retreat, opening in mid 2010. Four different areas correspond to the four basic elements; earth, water, fire and air.
- An all-organic lounge and bar offers an assortment of healthy, nourishing snacks and juices.
- A luxury spa, enhanced with music, aroma and lighting, features a variety of exclusive hydro treatments in a watsu pool, special hammam treatments, and a variety of signature treatments. All treatments are tailored around guests' individual needs.
- The gym boasts advanced and cutting-edge fitness equipment such as Kinesis™ machines, a spacious aerobics room and a private training room. Personal exercise trainers provide one-on-one fitness instruction and tailored programmes to offer guests the most efficient workout possible.
- A calming area is dedicated to Yoga, Tai-Chi and Pilates, offering intimate and personalized classes.
No current offers
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Jerusalem