Crowne Plaza Resort Petra
|Bed & Breakfast|
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
See reviews and ranking by TripAdvisor
Please note that this hotel will be closing on 1 Jun 2011 for approximately 1 year, during which time it will undergo a complete renovation.
The Crowne Plaza Resort Petra is an ideally located hotel offering guests breathtaking views of Petra, one of the seven wonders of the world.
The Crowne Plaza Petra is situated in an ideal location just minutes away from the visitor's entrance to the Siq and the old city of Petra.
The Crowne Plaza Resort's location is ideal for those wishing to discover some of Jordan's 9000 years of history.
The hotel’s patio offers unique views of the superb Petra sunsets and the resort is only steps away from the visitor’s entrance of the Siq and the old city with its world famous archaeological sites.
The capital Amman is a three-hour drive away.
The Crowne Plaza Petra offers 147 individually controlled air-conditioned rooms and suites. All offer;
- private facilities
- satellite TV
- mini bar/p>
- tea/coffee making facilities
- in room safe.
Bank: Currency exchange
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes
Shops: Yes, newsstand and gift shop
Shuttle bus: No
Internet access: Yes
Business facilities: Yes
Children's Club: No
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
Standard board basis at Crowne Plaza Petra is bed and breakfast, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant.
Food & beverage facilities
The Crowne Plaza Petra offers several tempting dining options;
- The Basin Restaurant - surrounded by towering cliffs and the ancient tombs, serving lunch
- The Olive Tree Restaurant, an a la carte restaurant featuring the best of local and international cuisine
- The Aretas Restaurant, offering local and international cuisine in a stylish Mediterranean setting
- Guesthouse Restaurant, offering light lunch time snacks
- The Cave Bar, an original Nabatean site with a large “Piazza” surrounded by original carved Nabatean stonework, offers live entertainment every night
- Tarab Pub, open seasonally in the evenings only for private functions.
Sports & Leisure
- outdoor swimming pool (heated in winter)
- steam room
- tennis court
Sports facilities and equipment hire may be at a charge, payable locally.
No current offers.
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Petra