Sharm el Sheikh
Sultan Gardens Resort
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
See reviews and ranking by TripAdvisor
The Sultan Gardens Resort is a popular all inclusive hotel located in beautiful Sharks Bay, Sharm el Sheikh. Offering guests of all ages a wide range of facilities, the Sultan Gardens Sharm el Sheikh is perfect for relaxing and active holidays alike.
The hotel was awarded "Best Resort for Families in Africa 2010" by TripAdvisor.
The Sultan Gardens Resort is located directly on the beach in Sharks Bay, enjoying views over Tiran Island. Naama Bay, the bustling centre of Sharm el Sheikh, is approximately 15 mins away by car, while the fashionable Soho Square entertainment complex is approximately 10 mins away.
The Sultan Gardens Sharm el Sheikh features 520 rooms and suites, each offering:
- air conditioning
- private facilities
- satellite TV
- mini bar
- tea and coffee making facilities
- balcony or terrace
- high speed internet access (pay locally).
Irons, ironing boards and baby cots are available on request.
Suites are larger than standard rooms and feature a separate sitting area, while family rooms feature two separate bedrooms - a master bedroom and a twin.
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: Yes, shuttle bus services to Naama Bay (twice a day) and the old town (once a day)
Internet access: FREE WIFI in the Reception Area. WIFI or LAN access in all rooms available from 6 USD per 30 minutes.
Business facilities: No
Other: Concierge, pharmacy
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 4-12
Babysitting: Yes, with prior reservation and subject to availability
Children's Pool: Yes, one (heated in winter)
Other children's facilities: Mini disco, children's menus in the seafood and Italian restaurants
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
The Sultan Gardens Resort Sharm el Sheikh is sold on an all inclusive basis, which includes the following:
Breakfast: Buffet breakfast in Linah restaurant (7am-10.30am)
Lunch: Buffet lunch in the main restaurants Linah or Dana (12.30pm-3pm), or a light buffet and sandwiches at the Beach bar (1pm-3pm).
Dinner: Buffet dinner in the main restaurants Linah or Dana (6.30pm-10pm), or set menu dinner at the Italian restaurant (7pm-10pm; twice a week only, with prior reservation).
Snacks: Morning pastries, tea and coffee at the Al Shalal and Beach bars (10.30am-midday); light snacks, salads and cakes at Al Shalal bar (12.30pm-5pm) and the Beach bar (3pm-5pm). Ice cream at the Beach, Al Shalal and Quite Pool bars (3pm-5pm).
Beverages: Local draught beer, local wine, selected local spirits, soft drinks and selected hot drinks are available from a variety of outlets 10am-midnight (opening hours vary by outlet).
Sports & leisure: Volleyball, football, basketball, tennis with a trainer (scheduled times only), table tennis, use of the fitness centre, aerobics, snorkelling (equipment hire at a charge) and mini golf.
Not all facilities and outlets are included in the all inclusive package. The all inclusive package ends at midday on your day of departure. Locations and times are subject to change, as required.
Food & beverage facilities
A variety of facilities are on offer at the Sultan Gardens Sharm el Sheikh:
- Linah and Dana main restaurants, both offering international themed buffet meals.
- Casa Mia outdoor restaurant, serving authentic Italian cuisine in a romantic setting (available on All Inclusive concept twice a week)
- Fish Market seafood restaurant, serving freshly cooked specialities by the beach
- Fleur de Lis Cajun restaurant and steak house, offering a taste of New Orleans with influences from French, Italian, Spanish and African cooking.
- Al-Dar coffee shop, serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks and sandwiches. Located in the lobby and open 24 hours a day.
- Al-Shalal, an outdoor restaurant servicing the main pools and serving everything from full a la carte meals to snacks throughout the day.
- Sultan Gardens, serving local and international beverages as well as shisha
- Lord’s Inn, an elegant bar located in the lobby, serving a variety of beverages and featuring three billiard tables and two foosball tables, as well as live entertainment in the winter.
- Rock Pool Bar, serving a variety of refreshing drinks and fresh fruits throughout the day.
- Tirana; named after Tiran Island, Tirana is a seaside bar that serves food and drinks all day long - so you never have to leave the beach.
- Golden Club Discothèque, serving international and local hits. The Golden Club is open seven nights a week and the bar serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Not all facilities are included on all inclusive board basis.
Sports & Leisure
4 swimming pools (1 heated) plus heated
Spa / Health
Butterfly Spa, featuring 6 treatment rooms, sauna, steam bath, beautician and hairdresser.
Private sandy beach with jetty, lifeguard, showers and a bar.
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- squash court
- table tennis
- mini golf
Facilities and sports equipment may be at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the Sultan Gardens Resort Sharm el Sheikh can dive with our chosen dive centre partner in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Diving College, offering a range of courses and packages for beginners and qualified divers. The centre holds PADI's Certificate of Excellence, and transfers divers to and from the hotel and dive centre. .
Snorkelling The Sultan Gardens Resort prides itself on its well maintained sandy beach and the extensive coral reef that fronts it, which is home to countless exotic marine species. A floating jetty and three underwater walkways provide access to the sea without damaging the coral and the beach area is split into a quiet section and an active section. Guests may also choose to booking snorkelling day trips, bookable through your local Longwood representative.
Evening entertainment is offered in the Roman-style open air theatre. Live music on the lobby terrace after dinner, every evening. A disco is also available.
No current offers
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills