Sharm el Sheikh
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
See reviews and ranking by TripAdvisor
The Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh is a beautiful hotel set on the beach, offering a range of facilities and a relaxing atmosphere.
The Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh is located on the El Pasha coast, in a peaceful setting approximately 10 minutes' drive from Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh's busy centre.
The Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh features 300 air-conditioned rooms, most with a balcony or terrace and sea view. Each room has private facilities, satellite TV, telephone, safe, mini bar and hairdryer.
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: Yes, courtesy shuttle bus to Naama Bay (subject to availability)
Internet access: Yes
Business facilities: Yes
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 4-12
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
The Sheraton Hotel Sharm el Sheikh is sold on an all inclusive basis, which includes the following package;
- Three meals a day, served buffet style in the main restaurant; breakfast (6.30am-10.30am), lunch (12.30pm-3pm) and dinner (7pm-10pm).
- Guests also have the option of a three course set menu at Hugo's restaurant (from 18 October 2009)
- Snacks (10.30am-12.30pm and 3.30pm-sunset), served at Hugo's bar.
- Ice cream, served at Hugo's bar (midday-sunset).
- Afternoon tea and coffee, served in the lobby bar (4pm-5pm).
- A selection of soft drinks, juices, mineral water, tea and coffee plus local alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, gin, vodka and regular whisky are served at various bars (9am-2am).
- Additional benefits including discounts on spa treatments are available on request.
All beverages are served by the glass. Bottled beverages and speciality drinks are subject to extra charges. Timings subject to seasonal change.
Food & beverage facilities
The Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh offers a range of options;
- White Cruiser restaurant offers an impressive selection of buffet style meals
- Italian cuisine is served in the Portofino restaurant
- Indian cuisine is served at Tamarind
- Additionally, the pool and beach restaurants provide alternative lunch venues, while the pool bar serves refreshments
- There are also a number of terrace bars.
Not all facilities are included on half board basis.
Sports & Leisure
- A main pool (on 2 different levels) located in the main building, with a separate children’s area
- A further 3 pools in the main hotel area each with a separate area for children
Spa / Health
- Thalasso spa centre (pay locally)
- Health club with a fitness room, massage, sauna and Turkish bath (pay locally for entrance and treatments)
The hotel is situated on its own private beach.
- Dive centre and various water sports on the beach (pay locally)
- Tennis courts (pay locally).
Facilities and equipment may be at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh can dive with our chosen dive centre partner in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Diving College, offering a range of courses and packages for beginners and qualified divers. The centre holds PADI's Certificate of Excellence, and transfers divers to and from the hotel and dive centre.
Snorkelling There are good snorkelling opportunities from the beach of the Sheraton, with spectacular coral formations accessible via a jetty. Equipment is available for hire at the hotel's watersports centre. Alternatively, guests may choose to go on a snorkelling day trip by boat to the Straits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park.
Star Studio disco.
No current offers
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills