Sharm el Sheikh
Sharm el Sheikh Marriott Red Sea Resort
|Bed & breakfast|
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
See reviews and ranking by TripAdvisor
The Marriott Red Sea Resort Sharm el Sheikh is a spacious resort offering comfortable accommodation in an ideal location in the centre of Naama Bay, on a private beach.
The Marriott Resort is located in the centre of Naama Bay, in the heart of Sharm el Sheikh. The resort consists o f two seperate properties, with the beach side building adjacent to the beach, with the newer mountain side building set across the road.
The mountain side building features 297 air-conditioned rooms and 7 suites, while the beach side building features 204 air-conditioned guest rooms and 12 suites. All rooms feature;
- private facilities
- balcony or terrace
- satellite LCD
- wireless high speed internet access
- mini bar.
Non-smoking and connecting rooms are available on request.
Holiday prices are based on mountain side rooms, which are located across the road from the beach side building. Beach side rooms are pool or garden view; they are not located on the beach front.
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: No
Internet access: FREE WIFI in public areas (Lobby and Restaurants)
Business facilities: Yes
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 4-12 (mountain side)
The hotel features a children's playground (beach side).
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
The Marriott Sharm el Sheikh is sold on a bed and breakfast basis, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant. Upgrade to half board to include buffet style dinner in the main restaurant.
Food & beverage facilities
The Marriott Sharm el Sheikh offers a selection of dining and refreshment options, including;
- A main dining room in both wings, serving buffet-style breakfasts and themed night dinners in both sections of the hotel
- Parmizzano restaurant, serving Italian cuisine (beach side)
- Kona Kai Sushi bar serves Teppanyaki table cooking, sushi and Polynesian specialities in the evening (beach side)
- Harry’s Pub offers refreshments (beach side)
- La Pergola snack bar offers refreshments and snacks during the day (mountain side)
- A la carte beach BBQ (beach side)
- Bedouin and Pharaoh nights can also be organized.
A selection of Sandwiches, pizzas, Barbecued items, Seafood, Shisha is available at the Beach Restaurant through out the day.
Not all facilities are included on half board basis.
Sports & Leisure
- 3 freshwater swimming pools (1 heated in winter - mountain side)
- A separate children’s pool
Spa / Health
A fully equipped health club that includes a fitness room and offers a variety of massage treatments (pay locally).
A private beach
A diving centre and a variety of watersports (pay locally).
Facilities and equipment may be at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the Marriott Beach have access to the renowned Red Sea Diving College, which holds PADI's Certificate of Excellence. The College offers a range of courses for beginners and qualified divers, as well as daily diving packages and a range of watersports. A complimentary shuttle bus is available to transfer you from the Marriott to the centre and back again.
Snorkelling There are ample snorkelling opportunities from the Marriott's beach (on the beach side of the hotel), and equipment is available for hire on the beachfront. Alternatively, guests may choose to go on a snorkelling day trip by boat to the Straits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park.
The animation team at the Marriott Sharm el Sheikh offer a daytime programme, while music and dancing are provided in the evening with live entertainment and a DJ at Harry’s pub. On Sunday evenings an African show is on offer, and Tuesdays are Ladies' Nights, with live entertainment and dancing competitions.
See late availability offers >>
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills