Sharm el Sheikh
Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
|Bed & breakfast|
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
Set on a secluded bay, the Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh is an impressive hotel featuring beautifully landscaped gardens and water features, providing the perfect setting for a sumptuous, relaxing holiday. High standards of facilities, accommodation and services make the Hyatt a favourite amongst many returning customers.
The Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh is located directly on spectacular Garden Reef Bay, overlooking the famed Gardens dive and snorkelling site. The resort is a short ride from Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh's bustling centre (complimentary shuttle bus available).
The Hyatt Sharm el Sheikh offers 471 air-conditioned rooms, all featuring;
- satellite TV
- high speed internet access (pay locally)
- tea & coffee making facilities
- mini bar
- bathroom amenities
- bathrobe & slippers
Hyatt Regency Club Rooms
Regency Club is Hyatt's exclusive 'hotel within a hotel' concept. Guests staying in Regency Club have access to the Club House, featuring a secluded beach, gardens and private swimming pools. The Club also offers a full service reception plus a lounge and veranda where guests may enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast, soft drinks, tea and coffee during the day and cocktails and canapes in the evening.
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: Yes, courtesy shuttle bus to Naama Bay
Internet access: Yes, WiFi in public areas (pay locally)
Business facilities: Yes
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 4-12
Babysitting: Yes, with prior reservations and subject to availability
Children's pool: Yes (heated)
The hotel also features an outdoor children's playground and daily activities.
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
The Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh is sold on a bed and breakfast basis, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant. Upgrade to half board to include buffet style dinner in the main restaurant.
Food & beverage facilities
The Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh offers a selection of dining options, including;
- Café Fresco, serving lavish buffets featuring specialities from around the world
- Sala Thai restaurant, serving tasty Thai cuisine
- Cascades poolside restaurant and bar
- Beach House seafront bar and grill
- The Souk offers five dining options in an al fresco setting and a bar, together with an entertainment programme. Dining options on offer in the Souk include Italian, Middle Eastern, Grill House, Asian, Seafood market, Dessert Corner and Caz Bar.
- Azure lounge lobby bar.
Not all facilities are included on half board basis.
Sports & Leisure
- 3 cascading swimming pools featuring rock pools, waterfalls, rock grottos, jet sprays (all heated)
- corkscrew water slide
- secluded swimming pool
- 2 outdoor whirlpools
- children’s pool
Spa / Health
The Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh is home to the Club Olympus Spa (pay locally), featuring;
- fitness room and exercise studio
- separate men and women’s sauna
- steam bath
- plunge pool
- 5 massage and aromatherapy rooms
- a massage tent on the beach offering a variety of massages, scrubs and treatments.
We strongly recommend pre-booking your treatments. Please note treatments cannot be booked online; call reservations for details.
Large private beach overlooking the house reef.
- Diving and water sports centre
- Table tennis
- Jogging track
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Air-conditioned squash courts.
Facilities and equipment are at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving The Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh features an on-site dive centre operated by Red Sea Waterworld, offering a range of courses and packages for beginners and qualified divers. Alternatively, guests may choose to dive with Red Sea Diving College,
which holds PADI's Certificate of Excellence.
Garden Reef Bay itself is home to one of the region's most renowned dive sites, and the 'middle garden' can be accessed from the shore, an ideal spot for learners.
Snorkelling There are ample snorkelling opportunities from the Hyatt's beach, with the famous 'Gardens' site just a short distance from the shore. Equipment is available for hire on the beachfront. Alternatively, guests may choose to go on a snorkelling day trip by boat to the Straits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park.
aits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park with Red Sea Diving College or the hotel's on site dive centre.
A music bar and lounge provide evening entertainment. Live entertainment is also on offer in The Souk.
No current offers
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills