Sharm el Sheikh
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
See reviews and ranking by TripAdvisor
The Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is a beautiful property located on its own private beach, and offers all the comforts that are to be expected of the Hilton brand.
The Hilton Waterfalls is located on Ras Um Sid cliff, about ten minutes from Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh's busy centre. The lobby is connected to the main swimming pool and the beach by a panoramic funicular tram.
The Hilton Waterfalls Sharm el Sheikh features 401 air-conditioned rooms and suites, all featuring;
- private facilities
- balcony or terrace
- air conditioning
- satellite LCD TV
- mini bar
- tea & coffee making facilities
- iron and ironing board
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: Yes, to Naama Bay (pay locally)
Internet access: Yes, cyber cafe and WiFi in public areas (pay locally)
Business facilities: Yes
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 4-12
Babysitting: Yes, with prior reservation and subject to availability (pay locally)
The hotel also features a children's playground.
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
Standard board basis at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is all inclusive, which includes the following:
Breakfast: A buffet breakfast is served in the main restaurant 6.30am-11am (children's buffet available).
Lunch: A buffet lunch is served in the main restaurant 1pm-3pm, including local house wines (children's buffet available). A light buffet is also served at the Paradise Reef restaurant 11am-4pm.
Dinner: A buffet dinner is served in the main restaurant 6.30pm-10.30pm, including local house wines (children's buffet available). Alternatively, guests can dine in the a la carte Lebanese restaurant (set menu; prior reservation required), at Shish Bish Bedouin restaurant (set menu; reservation required), or at Verdi's Italian Restaurant (once per stay only; set menu; prior reservation required). Guests also receive a 35LE credit towards other meals at Verdi's.
Snacks: Snacks are available at the Health Club Bar during winter and the Chillax Bar during summer 11am-1pm. Late night snacks are available at Latinos in the lobby 10.30pm-midnight. Ice cream is available from a variety of outlets 10am-sunset.
Beverages: A selection of local soft drinks, canned fruit juices, hot beverages including cappuccino and espresso, local Stella beer, local wine, local spirits (whiskey, gin, vodka and rum) and special cocktails are available from a variety of outlets at differing times, and from Cafe Shalaat 24 hours a day. Two large bottles of mineral water are included in your room and replenished daily, upon consumption. Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities are included in guest rooms.
Sports & recreation: Use of the gym, sauna and steam. Tennis (prior reservation recommended), table tennis, volleyball, football, billiards, darts, boccia, water polo, water aerobics, open air stretching, belly dancing and Latino lessons. All activities are by the hour; advance registration required. Shisha in the Shish Bish Lounge 7pm-2am.
All drinks are ordered and served by the glass, one drink at a time. Meal and bar locations may change without prior notice. Room service, in-room mini bar, all imported alcoholic drinks, premium local wine brands and fresh juices are not included in the package. All inclusive package finishes at midday on your day of departure.
Alternatively, upgrade to Absolute Ultra All Inclusive to receive the following additional benefits:
- Set menu option in Verdi's Italian restaurant every night 6:30pm-10pm
- A traditional Beoduin style dinner in Shish Bish restaurant, next to the amphitheatre
- Room service option for breakfast (7am-11am) and dinner (6pm-10pm)
- Snacks & pastries in Cafe Shalalat 11am-1pm & 3pm-5pm
- Special cocktails and selected imported spirits are included
- Daily minibar allowance of 4 soft drinks, 2 beers, 1 chocolate & 1 packet of crisps
- Free 20 minute massage (1 per person, per week)
- 10 min banana boat ride (1 per person, per week), 1 intro dive (per person, per stay)
- Unlimited snorkelling equipment rental
- Unlimited use of the gym, sauna, steam room, billiards, Wii game access & tennis courts
- Laundry (6 pieces per room, per stay).
All drinks are ordered and served by the glass, one drink at a time. Premium local wine brands and fresh juices are not included in the package. All inclusive package finishes at midday on your day of departure.
Food & beverage facilities
- La Cascade, the hotel's main buffet-style restaurant
- Paradise Reef Offering barbeque and Arabian style snacks for lunch & Arabic home style cooking for dinner
- Verdi's Bistro for Italian dishes
- Shish Bish Bedouin restaurant
- Tipsy Turtle bar
- Pool bars
- Café Shalaat lobby bar
- Latinos bar, serving South American cocktails.
Not all facilities are included on all inclusive board basis.
Sports & Leisure
- 5 freshwater swimming pools (2 heated in winter)
- 2 seawater swimming pools
Spa / Health
Health club (pay locally), including jacuzzi, massage, sauna and steam room (pay locally). Gym, sauna and steam rooms are free of charge for guests staying on an all inclusive basis.
Guests staying at the Hilton Dreams have access to the beach at the Hilton Fayrouz, located across the road.
- Diving centre
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Floodlit tennis court (pay locally; free of charge for guests staying on an all inclusive basis for one hour per day with prior reservation)
- Water polo
- Water aerobics
- Belly dance lessons.
Facilities and equipment may be at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the Hilton Waterfalls Sharm el Sheikh can dive with our chosen dive centre partner in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Diving College, which holds PADI's Certificate of Excellence. The centre offers a range of diving courses and packages for beginners and qualified divers as well as a range of watersports.
Snorkelling There are good snorkelling opportunities (weather permitting) from on the house reef of the Hilton Waterfalls, and equipment can be hired from the watersports centre at the hotel. Alternatively, guests may choose to go on a snorkelling day trip by boat to the Straits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park.
The animation team provides daily entertainment for adults and children. In the evening, there is some entertainment and a disco.
No current offers
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills