Sharm el Sheikh
Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
|Bed & breakfast|
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
Built in stunning style that is at once luxurious and reminiscent of an ancient village, the spectacular Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh offers exceptional levels of service and accommodation and a wide range of facilities in a peaceful setting.
The Four Seasons Resort is located directly on the beachfront in a magnificent and peaceful setting in Sharks Bay, around 15 minutes North of Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh's bustling centre.
The Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh offers 136 rooms and suites in addition to 64 Gezira suites, located throughout the lush grounds.
All rooms are designed for maximum comfort and privacy, and feature;
- private facilities including deep-soaking bath tub and separate shower
- air conditioning
- secluded terrace or balcony
- walk-in closet
- entertainment armoire including satellite TV and CD player
- 3 telephones with data and fax port
- mini bar
- tea & coffee facilities
One-bedroom suites are particularly spacious and feature an LCD TV and offer a second bathroom with shower, while Deluxe one bedroom suites also feature their own private plunge pool.
Gezira suites include 2 spacious en-suite bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchenette and a living/dining area as well as terraces or balconies and ample outdoor space.
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: No
Internet access: Yes, WiFi in public areas (pay locally)
Business facilities: Yes
Child prices at this hotel relate to one child aged 2-4 sharing a room with two adults; supplements may apply for older children or further children sharing the room.
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 4-12 - with complimentary lunch at the Gezira pool restaurant (seasonal)
Babysitting: Yes, with prior reservations and subject to availability. (pay locally)
Children's pool: Yes, two
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
The Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh is sold on a bed and breakfast basis only, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant.
Food & beverage facilities
A choice of dining options are available to guests staying at the Four Seasons Resort;
- The Arabesque restaurant offers Mediterranean, Moroccan and Lebanese cuisine, with indoor and outdoor seating
- Authentic Italian dishes are served at Il Frantoio
- The Reef Grill offers a selection of local specialities, grills, salads, fresh seafood, fine wines and barbecue items and is located on the beachfront
- Casual Asian-influenced fare, salads and refreshments are served at the poolside Waha Pool Bar and Restaurant
- The Citadel lounge
- The Nafoura lounge, where guests can enjoy traditional Arabic mezzeh and a variety of different shisha flavours in a sophisticated Arabic ambience. Several theme nights are held in the lounge throughout the week.
- The Observatory lounge offers spectacular views over Tiran Island and the Red Sea and offers cocktails, speciality coffees, beverages, sushi and fondue.
Sports & Leisure
- large freshwater swimming pool
- jacuzzi (free of charge)
- landscaped pool deck with private canvas cabanas
- separate children’s pool
- a second pool, featuring a children’s pool
The Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh's spa and wellness centre offers a wide range of fitness and beauty treatments, plus a fully equipped gymnasium, lap pool, sauna and steam room (complimentary for hotel guests) as well as a jacuzzi (pay locally).
Separate treatment rooms for men and women (and one for couples) offer a range of treatments including different kinds of massages, body wraps for slimming and moisturising, facials with unique Daniela Steiner products, pedicures and manicures (pay locally for treatments); outdoor spa treatment rooms are also available.
The spa has also recently introduced a Yoga Menu, allowing guests to participate in group sessions or have private lessons customised to their requirements.
We strongly recommend pre-booking your treatments. Please note treatments cannot be booked online; call reservations for details.
Private beach with pier for easy water access.
- Diving centre, offering scuba diving services and lessons
- A tennis centre, operated by PBI/Peter Burwash International tennis pro provides 3 tennis courts with floodlighting.
Facilities and equipment may be at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh have access to the renowned Red Sea Diving College, which holdsPADI's Certificate of Excellence. The College runs a daily complimentary shuttle bus which transfers divers between the hotel and the centre. The Four Seasons also has a house reef easily accessible from the hotel, and is a short distance from the Straits of Tiran and White Knight dive sites.
Snorkelling There are ample snorkelling opportunities from the Four Seasons' beach, with a house reef nearby. Equipment is available for hire from the hotel. Alternatively, guests may choose to go on a snorkelling day trip by boat to the Straits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park with Red Sea Diving College or the hotel's on site dive centre.
Free Private Taxi Transfers
Guests automoatically receive a Free return private taxi transfer upon arrival.
Guests celebrating their honeymoon will receive a complimentary 50 minute massage (restrictions apply)Proof of marriage required. Valid for holidays commenced & completed by 4 Jan 2013.
See late availability offers >>
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills