Sharm el Sheikh
|Bed & breakfast|
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
See reviews and ranking by TripAdvisor
The Falcon Hills Sharm el Sheikh is a well-maintained hotel, representing good value for money.
The Falcon Hills Sharm el Sheikh is situated in the Ras Um Sid area of Sharm, about a 10-minute drive from Naama Bay and a few minutes from the beach.
The Falcon Hills Sharm el Sheikh features 136 air-conditioned rooms with views of either the pool or garden and offering either a balcony or patio. All rooms feature;
- satellite TV
- mini fridge
Room service: Yes
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: Free shuttle service to Reef beach, Palma beach and Naama Bay
Internet access: Yes (chargeable)
Business facilities: No
Wi-Fi: available in the lobby and by the main pool (pay locally)
Children's Club: No
The hotel features a children's playground.
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
Standard board basis at the Falcon Hills Sharm el Sheikh is bed and breakfast, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant. Upgrade to half board to include buffet style dinner in the main restaurant.
Alternatively, upgrade to all-inclusive to receive the following package;
- 3 meals a day, served buffet style in the main restaurant; breakfast (7am-10am), lunch (1pm-3pm) and dinner (7pm-9.30pm). Vegetarian and children's menus are available on request.
- Late Continental breakfast (11am-midday), served on the hotel terrace (on request)
- Afternoon snacks and ice cream (4.30pm-5.30pm)
- A selection of soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee served 8am-midnight in hotel bars (not available on the beach)
- A selection of local wine, local beer and local alcohol served midday-midnight at the hotel bars (not available on the beach)
- Sport & leisure activities including billiards, tennis and table tennis (during the day)
- An introductory dive session in the hotel's pool
- A 15 minute massage, once per stay
- Free use of the hotel gym
- Free entrance to the Hard Rock Cafe every Friday.
All beverages are ordered and served by the glass one at a time. The all inclusive package ends at midday on the day of check out.
Food & beverage facilities
The Falcon Hills' main restaurant serves buffet style local and international meals. Poolside snack bars and a 24 hour coffee shop offer refreshments.
Not all facilities are included on half board or all inclusive board bases.
Sports & Leisure
- Two swimming pools (1 heated)
Please note that it is not allowed to reserve sun beds - if items are left unattended on a sun bed for more than two hours, the items will be removed and sent to the hotel reception desk.
New spa with Turkish bath, sauna, jacuzzi and massages (pay locally).
Wind and Palm beaches are nearby, available at a daily charge. The shuttle bus from the hotel to both beaches is free of charge.
- Dive centre
- Tennis court
- Table tennis.
Sports facilities and equipment hire may be at a charge, payable locally.
The Falcon Hills features a health club featuring a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, hairdresser and massage.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the Falcon Hills Sharm el Sheikh can dive with our chosen dive centre partner in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Diving College,
which holds PADI's Certificate of Excellence. The centre offers a range of diving courses and packages for beginners and qualified divers as well as a range of watersports.
Snorkelling There are ample snorkelling opportunities from the beach nearby to the Falcon Hills which is home to a good reef. Alternatively, guests may choose to go on a snorkelling day trip by boat to the Straits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park.
Twice weekly themed nights in the restaurant.
No current offers
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills