Sharm el Sheikh
AA Grand Oasis Resort
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
See reviews and ranking by TripAdvisor
The AA Grand Oasis Resort Sharks Bay offers a great range of facilities and peaceful atmosphere in beautifully landscaped grounds. Featuring a great value all inclusive package, the hotel is popular amongst families and couples alike.
The AA Grand Oasis Resort is located in the beautiful Sharks Bay area of Sharm el Sheikh, 15 minutes' drive north of Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh's bustling centre. The hotel is only a 5 minute walk from Soho Square, one of the Red Sea's most exciting new leisure centres and home to a variety of restaurants, shops and bars.
The AA Grand Oasis Resort Sharm el Sheikh features 461 rooms, each featuring;
- air conditioning
- private facilities
- satellite TV
- mini fridge
- tea and coffee making facilities
- internet access (pay locally)
- balcony or terrace.
Most rooms offer a varying sized terrace or balcony.
Bank: Currency exchange
Room service: No
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: Yes, a shuttle service to Naama Bay (chargeable)
Internet access: Yes, free WiFi in hotel and chargeable internet access
Business facilities: No
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 4-12
Children's Pool: Yes, 1
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
The AA Grand Oasis Resort Sharks Bay is sold on an all inclusive basis, which includes the following;
Breakfast: Buffet breakfast in the main restaurant (7am-10am)
Lunch: Buffet lunch in the main restaurant (1pm-3pm)
Dinner: Buffet dinner in the main restaurant (7pm-10pm) or late dinner consisting of late snacks in the main restaurant (midnight-1pm). A la carte dinners are available with prior reservation in the Mamma Mia Italian restaurant, Fisherman seafood restaurant or Sultana Oriental restaurant.
Snacks: Light snacks are available from the pool bar during the day (11am-5pm)
Beverages: A selection of soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee, local wine (during lunch and dinner only), local beer (during lunch and dinner only) and local spirits (10am-midnight).
Sport & leisure: Soccer, volleyball, aerobics, table tennis and gym access (10am-8pm).
Not all facilities or outlets are included in the all inclusive package. The all inclusive package ends on midnight on your day of departure.
Food & beverage facilities
- Oyoun main restaurant, serving buffet meals
- Fisherman restaurant, serving seafood in the evening
- Mamma Mia Italian restaurant, open in the evening
- Sultana Oriental restaurant, serving a variety of Oriental dishes in the evening
- Dolphin bar
- Lobby bar, open 24 hours
- Pool bar
- Sand beach bar.
Not all facilities are included in the all inclusive package.
Sports & Leisure
- 2 freshwater pools, one heated in winter
Spa / Health
Jacuzzi, sauna and massage treatments are available.
Direct access to a private beach, with a jetty and direct access to the sea.
- tennis court
- table tennis
- dive centre.
Sports facilities may be at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the AA Grand Oasis Sharks Bay can dive with our chosen dive centre partner in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Diving College, which holds PADI's Certificate of Excellence. The centre offers a range of diving courses and packages for beginners and qualified divers as well as a range of watersports.
Snorkelling The AA Grand Oasis has its own house reef, accessible via a jetty. A variety of colourful fish and corals make ideal conditions for snorkellers.
No current offers
See late availability offers >>
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills